Ikaria Creative Accelerator Retreat 2017
Give yourself the opportunity to participate in this unique Creative Accelerator retreat, and magic will occur. Enhance your creativity with us while being immersed in the beauty of Ikaria Island.
Dates and Location: September 8th through 18th, 2017 - Ikaria Island, Greece
Workshops: Writing / Photography / Art / Creative Business start ups.
Number of Participants: 8 min. / 15 max. (Spots will fill up quickly. Please Apply as soon as possible.)
Ikaria Retreat 2017 Includes: Hotel accommodation for 10 nights at a great hotel and daily breakfast, welcome dinner, daily workshops and evening shares, visit to a monastery, visit to a winery, cooking class by an Ikarian native, live music event, nature/herb walks and multiple excursions.
Ikaria Retreat 2017 Does Not Include: Travel and transportation to/from Ikaria and to/from the hotel, all meals/food not expressly stated as being included, passport/ visa fees, any other personal expenses, travel insurance and medical coverage.
Cost: $2500.00 USD per person. (Early Registrations: 10% discount for applications received before June 15th).
Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
For the September 2017, we offer the following workshop tracks:
Track One: Art and Photography. Accelerate your portfolio
Track Two: Writing. Launch your book or blog.
Track Three: Launch Your Creative Business.
Examples of excursions that we may participate in:
- Discover ancient wine making techniques at a winery up in the mountains
- Visit an old hermit’s cave nestled under large boulders
- Walk along freshwater rivers, old watermills and ancient ruins
- Hear the island’s musicians; feel the island's Dionysian energy and dance
- Map out the star’s constellations known since ancient times
- Visit amazing villages and discover picturesque views overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Taste local dishes and participate in a cooking class led by a native
- Relax, breathe and brainstorm overlooking the crystal blue sea
- Plant the seeds for your creative projects
General Activity level: Moderate. Ikaria has a varied terrain. Expect walking uphill/downhill; some physical activity
See also the Terms & Conditions page.