Ikaria Retreat 2018
Enhance your understanding of the Geek Seas and Islands while being immersed in the beauty of Ikaria Island.
Dates and Location: September 8th through 18th, 2017 - Ikaria Island, Greece
Workshops: Writing / Photography / Art / Creative Business start ups.
Number of Participants: 8 min. / 12 max. (Spots will fill up quickly. Please Apply as soon as possible.)
Ikaria Retreat 2018 Includes: Welcome dinner, daily workshops and evening shares, visits to a monastery, a winery, mountain walks, nature/herb walks and environmental presentations.
Ikaria Retreat 2018 Does Not Include: Travel and transportation to/from Ikaria , hotel accommodations, all meals/food not expressly stated as being included, passport/ visa fees, any other personal expenses, travel insurance and medical coverage.
Cost: $500.00 USD per person.
Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
Examples of excursions that we may participate in:
- Discover ancient wine making techniques at a winery up in the mountains
- Visit an old hermit’s cave nestled under large boulders
- Walk along freshwater rivers, old watermills and ancient ruins
- Hear the island’s musicians; feel the island's Dionysian energy and dance
- Map out the star’s constellations known since ancient times
- Visit amazing villages and discover picturesque views overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Walk through an ancient oak forest
- Relax, breathe and brainstorm overlooking the crystal blue sea
- Plant the seeds for your creative projects
General Activity level: Moderate. Ikaria has a varied terrain. Expect walking uphill/downhill; some physical activity
See also the Terms & Conditions page.